Nicknamed as the Yellowhammer state after the state’s iconic bird, Alabama is the first state of the United States in alphabetically order. It is one of the most iconic states in the Deep South region of the country, boasting unique cultural traits and festivities. Alabama ranks 30th in terms of area, and 24th in terms of population, among all US states.
The capital city of Alabama is the city of Montgomery, but it is not the biggest city in the state in terms of population. That title goes to Birmingham, which has long been regarded as the most industrialized city in the entire state, and a focal point of its development. In fact, the Greater Birmingham area is the largest urban centers in the state, and also its economic powerhouse.
Alabama has long been considered one of the most characteristic Southern states. Its culture is vast and diverse, with famous representative book authors including Harper Lee or Booker T. Washington. The most popular college sport in the state is college football. In the 2013 season, there were, on average, 100,000 college football fans who followed the games, a very impressive number if you take into account the state’s population. As a center of Southern culture and history, the state has been called “the Heart of Dixie” or “the Cotton State”.
Montgomery is the capital of Alabama, and it is the second most populous city in the state. Aside from the concentrated administrative infrastructures, the city also boasts an impressive military presence due to the nearby Maxwell Air Force Base. Another historic city in the state is Mobile, which is arguably the oldest. Mobile is the state’s only saltwater port, and it plays an indispensable role in the state’s economic health as well as the county’s own developments.
Alabama Used Construction Equipment
With the rapid development pace in Alabama, the need for high-quality construction equipment is on the rise once more. Construction machines such as telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help contractors to quickly work on any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. If you need the right used construction equipment, we are the partner you need! We at NLEQ specializes in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are some of the most versatile lifting machines. They feature a long and straight boom, and a slot for attachments at the end of the boom, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers in that they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at its end. The difference lies in the fact that straight boom lifts do not feature a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These machines come with articulating booms instead of straight booms, allowing them to get over obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: As the name suggests, these kinds of lifts are designed to be towed into the job site with ease.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlacing metal rods, which resemble the shape of many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are designed for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: Featuring four extended arms that dig deep into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
So, if you’re looking for used construction equipment in Alabama, just give us a call. We have a large selection of inventory to choose from. And if we don’t have the used construction equipment, you’re looking for just give us a call and we will do our best to find you the best deal available.