Located in the Southwestern region of the United States, Arizona is the last contiguous state to be added to the federal republic. Arizona is quite large in area, ranking 6th nationally in terms of area, and it is also quite populous, being 14th in rank in terms of population. The state of Arizona is sometimes referred to as the Grand Canyon state due to the famous Grand Canyon, one of the most popular natural wonders of the world.
Arizona boasts a diverse climate, with two clearly divided areas. Southern Arizona is a desert area with very hot summers and mild winters. In contrast, Northern Arizona is a mountainous area with plenty of coniferous forests. Northern Arizona receives significantly much more snowfalls, and the summers are much more moderate than in the Southern area. The most notable trees in the Northern area of Arizona are Douglas firs, spruces, and pines.
The capital city of Arizona is Phoenix, and it is also the largest city in the state. The city also ranks 5th nationally in terms of population. The Greater Phoenix metropolitan area is also the largest in the state, and an industrial and cultural center of the entire state of Arizona. Phoenix is also one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States.
The second-largest city in Arizona is Tucson, which boasts a population of about 550,000. Tucson is the home to the University of Arizona, and the city boasts vibrant cultural activities. In fact, in 2017, Tucson was the first American city to be designated a City of Gastronomy by UNESCO.
The third-largest city in the state is Mesa, which features a population of about 500,000 people. The city is also the largest suburban city in the United States. Mesa houses some prestigious higher education facilities in states such as the Polytechnic Campus of the Arizona State University.
Arizona Used Construction Equipment
Due to the unprecedented rate of development in Arizona, the demand for top-tier construction equipment is once again very high. Lifting machines like telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help workers to quickly complete any construction project with ease, contributing to the state’s development. If you are in need of the right used construction equipment, we are the partner you need! We at NLEQ provide:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are among the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and at the end of a boom, you can see an attachment slot, which can be fitted with an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts look closely related to telehandlers in that they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference is that straight boom lifts do not come with a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These pieces of equipment come with articulating booms instead of straight booms, allowing them to scale obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these types of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts come with interlocking metal rods, which resemble the shape of many scissors stacking on one another. These pieces of equipment are designed for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: With four extended arms that are fixated strongly into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
If you are looking for used construction equipment in Arizona, we are the right choice for you! Our experts have had years of experience in the field, and they are ready to offer you the best that they have. Call us right away for more information.