Located in the South-Central region of the United States, the state of Arkansas is home to more than three million Americans, ranking 33rd nationally in terms of population. Its name is originated from the Osage language, which was used to denote the neighboring Quapaw people. Arkansas is a state with vast geographic features, ranging from vast mountain ranges in the north to forested woodlands in the southern areas.
Originally a part of French Louisiana, the state of Arkansas was admitted into the United States on June 15, 1836, as the 25th state of the federal republic. After the Second World War, Arkansas has diversified its economy, and it has seen prosperity for several decades. In the 60s, the state became the base of the Walmart corporation, which was the world’s largest retailer at the time. Arkansas’s modern economy relies on service industries, aircraft, poultry, steel, etc.
The capital city of the state of Arkansas is Little Rock, and it is also the most populous city in the state. Little Rock is the administrative center of Arkansas, and it is also a big transportation hub for the state as well. Little Rock boasts many important cultural institutions such as the Arkansas Arts Center, the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, etc.
The second-biggest city in Arkansas is Fort Smith, with a population of 86, 209. The city was first established as a frontier post, and it also served as a trading post for furs and other products during the same period. The city was also famous for being a gateway for migrants to the Wild West area as well as for its law enforcement forces.
Pine Bluff is the biggest city in the state’s southwestern region. Featuring numerous creeks, streams, and bayous, including the Bayou Bartholomew, which is the longest in the world, the city is an ecologically diverse city with plenty of natural wonders.
Arkansas Construction Equipment For Sale
With the rapid development pace in Arkansas, the need for high-quality construction equipment is on the rise once more. Lifting machines like telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help contractors to quickly complete any construction project with ease, contributing to the state’s development. If you are looking for the top-tier used construction equipment in Arkansas, we are the partner you need! We at NLEQ provide:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers sit among the most versatile lifting machines. They come with a long and straight boom, and a slot for attachments at the end of the boom, which can be fitted with an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts look closely related to telehandlers in that they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference lies in the fact that straight boom lifts do not feature a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These machines are fitted with articulating booms instead of straight booms, allowing them to get over obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: As the name suggests, these types of lifts are designed to be towed into the job site with ease.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlacing metal rods, which resemble the shape of many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: Featuring four extended arms that dig deep into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
NLEQ is your top partner whenever you need to find used construction equipment in Arkansas. With more than 3 decades of experience in the field, our experts will definitely be able to offer you what you need. Call us now for more information!