Belonging to a region called the Mountain West region of the United States, Colorado is a mountainous state with breathtaking views. It encompasses most of the southern section of the Rock Mountains, as well as a section of the Colorado Plateau. It currently ranks 8th nationally in terms of area, and 21st nationally in terms of population, with a total population of about 5,758,736 as of 2019.
Colorado has been inhabited by indigenous Americans for more than 13,000 years in the past. The eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains was an important ancient gateway for early migrants to spread throughout the continent, so Colorado was a major milestone in early migration. The state was named after the Colorado River, so named because of the red ruddy silt the river carries. Because Colorado was admitted into the United States a hundred years after the signing of the American Declaration of Independence, the state is also nicknamed the Centennial State.
The largest and most populous city in the state of Colorado is Denver, the state’s cultural and administrative center. Denver is located just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, and its elevation is exactly one mile above sea level, earning it the nickname “Mile High City”. Denver is the 18th largest metropolitan economy in the United States, owing partially to its location as an important transportation hub to the Mountain States, Southwest states, and western states.
The second-largest city in the state is Colorado Springs. As a prominent city in the Front Range Urban Corridor, Colorado Springs consistently sits on the top of the lists of the greatest destinations in the United States. One list even considered it the most desirable place to live in the country. Colorado Springs is also the home to 24 national sport governing bodies.
Colorado Used Construction Equipment
Due to the rapid rate of development in Colorado, the need for top-tier construction equipment is on the rise once more. Heavy machines like telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help companies to quickly complete any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. In case you are looking for the right used construction equipment, we are your one-stop destination! We at NLEQ specialize in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are some of the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and at the end of a boom, you can see an attachment slot, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers as they also feature a straight boom and an attachment slot at the end of the boom. The difference is that straight boom lifts do not come with a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These machines are equipped with articulating booms instead of straight booms, allowing them to scale obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these kinds of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlocking metal rods, which look like many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: Featuring four extended arms that are fixated strongly into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
Those in need of used construction equipment in Colorado will definitely find our stock of construction machines a great boon. If you can’t find the model you need, don’t hesitate to contact us right away for more information!