The state of sunshine and of beautiful coastlines, Florida, is the third-most populous state in the United States, and it certainly sits among the most important states as well. Boasting an impressive economy that is worth about $1.0 trillion, the state of Florida is the fourth largest in the entire country.
Located in the Southeastern region of the country, Florida lies mostly on a peninsula, between the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean. This unique location means that the state boasts diverse and distinctive geographical features, including vast rolling hills and unique wetlands. The state of Florida is also the only state to feature a coral reef in the entire country. The Florida Reef is also the third-largest in the whole world.
Florida had already been inhabited by Native Americans for more than 14,000 years before the arrival of European settlers. It was named Florida by the Spanish explorer, Juan Ponce de León, when he first arrived at the state in 1513. Florida became a state in the United States in the year 1845, being the 27th state to do so. Today, Florida boasts a very large and distinctive Cuban community, who have played a significant part in shaping the state’s cultural landscapes.
The state’s capital is located in the city of Tallahassee, which also serves as a center of commerce and agriculture in the Florida Big Bend region. This city also houses the Florida State University, which ranks extremely high on its education quality.
The largest and most populous city in the state is Jacksonville, which boasts a population of about 911,507. Centered around the banks of the St. Johns River, Jacksonville is an important military and civilian port, and its military presence is the third most prominent in the entire United States.
Florida Used Construction Equipment
Due to the unprecedented development pace in Florida, the need for top-tier construction equipment is once again very high. Heavy machines like telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will allow workers to quickly complete any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. If you need the top-tier used construction equipment, we are your one-stop destination! We at NLEQ specialize in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are among the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and at the end of a boom, you can see an attachment slot, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers as they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference lies in the fact that straight boom lifts do not feature a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These pieces of equipment are fitted with hinged booms instead of straight booms, helping them to get over obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these types of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlacing metal rods, which look like many scissors stacking on one another. These pieces of equipment are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: With four extended arms that are fixated strongly into the ground, these lifts are much more stable than others.
Looking for the right used construction equipment in Florida? We have got you covered! Our staff has had more than 30 years of experience in the field, and they are ready to offer only high-quality services. Call us right away for more information!