Used Construction Equipment Nebraska
Situated in the Midwestern region of the United States, Nebraska is a mostly flat state, characterized by both the Great Plains and the Dissected Till Plains. Nebraska is bordered by South Dakota to the north, Iowa to the East, and Kansas to the south. Nebraska is the only triply-landlocked state in the United States.
The historic native tribes in Nebraska were the Omaha, Missouria, Ponca, Pawnee, Otoe. The first European powers to contest the land were the French the Spanish, both of whom wanted to establish dominance in the region. After the loss of a war in the 18th century, the Spanish stopped all exploration activities within the region. Following the conclusion of the Seven Years’ War, the French ceded the Louisiana region to the Spanish, and the war of dominance was now between the Spanish and the British. The area became a part of the United States after the Louisiana Purchase. It became a state of the US in the year 1867.
Nebraska is composed of two main regions: the Dissected Till Plains, and the Great Plains. Located in the eastern part of the state, the area features mostly low rolling hills. The western Great Plains, on the other hand, are noticeably more diverse in geographical features. This part of the state includes the Sandhills, the Pine Ridge, the Rainwater Basin, the High Plains, and the Wildcat Hills.
The capital city of Nebraska is Lincoln, which is also the second-most populous city. As the anchor of the larger Lincoln Metropolitan, Lincoln is an important economic and cultural center of the state. It is also known as a refugee-friendly city in the 1970s.
The largest city is Omaha, which is also the second-largest city in the entire Great Plains states. Omaha is the home to four Fortune 500 companies, making it an important economic anchor.
Nebraska Used Construction Equipment
With the rapid development pace in Nebraska, the demand for top-tier construction equipment is on the rise once more. Heavy machines such as telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will allow workers to quickly complete any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. If you need the top-tier used construction equipment, we are your one-stop destination! We at NLEQ specialize in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are among the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and at the end of a boom, you can see an attachment slot, which can be fitted with an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts look closely related to telehandlers as they also feature a straight boom and an attachment slot at the end of the boom. The difference lies in the fact that straight boom lifts do not feature a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These machines are equipped with articulating booms instead of straight booms, helping them to scale obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these kinds of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts come with interlacing metal rods, which resemble the shape of many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are designed for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: Featuring four extended arms that dig deep into the ground, these lifts are much more stable than others.
If you need to buy used construction equipment in Nebraska, look no further! With more than 30 years of experience in the field, our experts will make sure that you can find the right model you need. Call us right away for more information!