Located in the Mid Atlantic region of the United States, New Jersey is the 4th-smallest state and the 11th-most populous. This makes it the most densely populated state in the US. Most of New Jersey falls into the combined statistical areas of New York and Philadelphia. The state’s largest metropolitan area falls within the Greater New York area.
New Jersey was dominated by the Lenape before the coming of European powers. The Dutch and the Swedish were the first peoples to found permanent settlements in the area. The English then later occupied the territory, naming it the Province of New Jersey. When the Revolutionary War broke out, New Jersey fought along with the others of the Thirteen Colonies against the British army. The New Jersey Constitution was passed just two days before the colonies declared independence from the United States. It was also the site of several important battles during the war. In the 19th century, New Jersey became a center of industrialization in the country, with cities such as Camden, Paterson, Newark, Trenton, Jersey City, and Elizabeth being the most prominent industrialized cities.
New Jersey is the state with the highest number of millionaires per capita in the country. Its public school system has consistently been considered one of the best, if not the very best, in the US.
The capital city of New Jersey is Trenton, which features a declining population. The city boasts a rich history dating back to as far as 1719, when the city was still a part of Hunterdon County.
The largest city in New Jersey is Newark. Thanks to its location at the mouth of the Passaic River, Newark is a major hub of transportation. The city is also one of the oldest in the United States, being founded as far back as 1666.
New Hampshire Used Construction Equipment
Due to the rapid rate of development in New Hampshire, the demand for top-tier construction equipment is on the rise once more. Construction machines such as telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help contractors to quickly work on any construction project with ease, contributing to the state’s development. In case you are looking for the top-tier used construction equipment, we are the partner you need! We at NLEQ specialize in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers sit among the most versatile lifting equipment. They come with a long and straight boom, and a slot for attachments at the end of the boom, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers as they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at the end of the boom. The difference is that straight boom lifts do not come with a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These machines are equipped with articulating booms instead of straight booms, allowing them to get over obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these kinds of lifts are designed to be towed into the job site with ease.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlocking metal rods, which resemble the shape of many scissors stacking on one another. These pieces of equipment are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: With four extended arms that are fixated strongly into the ground, these lifts are much more stable than others.
If you need the right used construction equipment in New Hampshire, look no further! NLEQ is your trusted partner when you need help finding a used model of construction equipment. We have had more than 30 years of experience in the field, so we are confident that we will be able to handle your requests with ease! Call us right away for more information.