Perhaps the most popular and iconic state in the United States, New York is located in the Mid-Atlantic region. The state of New York is only the 27th-largest state in the country, but it is also the 4th-most populous. New York is bordered by New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
The state of New York was first inhabited by Algonquian and Iroquoian-speaking Native Americans long before the first Europeans arrived in the region. French colonists and Jesuit missionaries were among the first to permanently settle in the area. The Dutch built the settlement Fort Nassau at the confluence of the Hudson River and the Mohawk River, which later became the capital city of Albany. The Dutch then later founded the settlement of New Amsterdam, an important center of commerce in the region. The English then took control of the region after ousting the Dutch. During the Revolutionary War, the Province of New York rose up and succeeded in establishing independence. The state of New York then enjoyed unparalleled benefits that gave it an edge over other regions on the east coast.
The capital city of New York is Albany. Located at the confluence of the Hudson River and the Mohawk River, Albany is an important cultural, historical, and economic center of the country. It is the center of the Capital District of New York State.
The largest and most important city in the state is New York City. An internationally renowned city, New York City is the global center of cultural and financial activities. It is also sometimes called the capital of the world due to its importance to international diplomacy. Many world organizations such as the United Nation place their headquarter here. New York City is an iconic tourist destination as well.
New York Used Construction Equipment
With the rapid rate of development in New York, the need for high-quality construction equipment is on the rise once more. Construction machines like telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will allow companies to quickly work on any construction project with ease, contributing to the state’s development. In case you are in need of the top-tier used construction equipment, we are your one-stop destination! We at NLEQ provide:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are some of the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and at the end of a boom, you can see an attachment slot, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers as they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference is that straight boom lifts do not come with a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These pieces of equipment come with hinged booms instead of straight booms, allowing them to scale obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these kinds of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlacing metal rods, which look like many scissors stacking on one another. These pieces of equipment are designed for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: With four extended arms that are fixated strongly into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
Whenever you need the right used construction equipment in the state of New York, we are ready to help! Our experts have had more than 30 years of experience in the field, and they can’t wait to help you! Call us now for more information.