North Carolina is a state of the United States that is located in the Southeastern region of the United States. The state is the 9th most populous and the 28th largest in the country. North Carolina shares its border with the following states: Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The state itself is defined by a wide range of geographical features, from high mountain ranges to coastal plans.
North Carolina has been inhabited by various Native American tribes for more than thousands of years. In the year 1567, a Spanish explorer set up the first settlement by a European power in the region during one of his expeditions, but the colony did not last for long. All the people left behind to build a permanent settlement were later murdered. After this failure, the British founded the first permanent settlement in the area. The state was one of the original Thirteen Colonies that made up the foundation of the United States. North Carolina was also the 12th state to ratify the Constitution. During the American Civil War, North Carolina was the 10th state to declare its secession. The state of North Carolina was also where the first airplane in the world took flight.
The capital city of North Carolina is Raleigh, which is known for its oak-lined streets. Also nicknamed the City of Oaks, Raleigh is the home to North Carolina State University. It was also one of the earliest examples of a planned city in the US.
The most populous city in North Carolina is Charlotte. At one time the fastest-growing city in America, Charlotte is the home to the headquarters of several corporates such as Bank of America or Truist Financial. It is also listed as a Gamma + global city.
North Carolina Used Construction Equipment
Due to the rapid rate of development in North Carolina, the need for top-tier construction equipment is on the rise once more. Heavy machines like telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will allow contractors to quickly complete any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. In case you need the top-tier used construction equipment, we are your one-stop destination! We at NLEQ provide:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are some of the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and a slot for attachments at the end of the boom, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers as they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference lies in the fact that straight boom lifts do not feature a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These pieces of equipment are fitted with articulating booms instead of straight booms, helping them to scale obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these types of lifts are designed to be towed into the job site with ease.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts feature interlacing metal rods, which look like many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: With four extended arms that are fixated strongly into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
Whenever you have needs for used construction equipment in North Carolina, we are ready to help! Our experts have been working in the field for more than 30 years, and they are always ready to help you find the models you need. Call us right away for more information.