Wisconsin is a state in the upper Midwestern region of the United States. The state shares its border with Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Michigan. Wisconsin is the 23rd-largest state by area, and the 20th-most populous state in the nation. The state of Wisconsin is geographically diverse, as the area was heavily affected by glaciers during the Ice Age. A notable exception to these effects is the Driftless Area, a zone that is characterized by steep and forested ridges along with karst formations. Wisconsin is the leader in the nation’s dairy industry, earning it the nickname America’s Dairyland.
The first people who came to Wisconsin were Paleo-Indians who hunted Ice-Age animals. The French were the first European people to explore and permanently settle in the area. During the French and Indian War, the area gradually fell to the British’ sphere of influence. Wisconsin was mostly inhabited by immigrants from Germany and Scandinavia, making the state a center of German American and Scandinavian American cultures. The territory became a part of the US after the Revolutionary War. In the year 1836, Congress created the Wisconsin Territory in order to address conflicts with the local Native Americans. The Territory eventually became a state in the year 1848.
The state’s capital city is Madison, which is also the second-largest city in the state of Wisconsin. The city is located on an isthmus, and it surrounds four lakes. Madison is the fastest-growing city in the state of Wisconsin. The city houses the University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is the largest employer of the state.
The largest city in the state is Milwaukee, which is the cultural and economic center of the Milwaukee Metropolitan Area. It is also one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in the US.
Wisconsin Used Construction Equipment
Due to the unprecedented rate of development in Wisconsin, the demand for top-tier construction equipment is once again very high. Heavy machines such as telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help companies to quickly work on any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. If you are looking for top-tier used construction equipment, we are the partner you need! We at NLEQ specialize in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are among the most versatile lifting equipment. They come with a long and straight boom, and at the end of a boom, you can see an attachment slot, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts look closely related to telehandlers as they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference is that straight boom lifts do not come with a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These pieces of equipment are fitted with hinged booms instead of straight booms, helping them to scale obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these types of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts come with interlocking metal rods, which look like many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: With four extended arms that dig deep into the ground, these lifts are much more stable than others.
Looking for the best used construction equipment in Wisconsin? We are ready to help! We at NLEQ have been specialists in the field of used construction equipment for more than 30 years, and we can help you with whatever services you require. Contact us right away for more information.