National Lift Alerts
™ provides immediate notification via email and/or
SMS (a message to your mobile phone) when a piece of
equipment that matches your criteria becomes available.
If you can't find what you're looking for in our current inventory,
but aren't in enough of a hurry to
and have us locate what you need, set a
National Lift Alert
and let our web site do the work for you.
Here's how it works:
- Register - we don't ask for much, so it's a breeze to complete.
- Login - the login box is over there on the right side of this page
(you'll end up back here after you register).
- Create your Alerts - you can create as many as you like.
That's it! As we add new pieces of equipment to our inventory,
your Alerts will be checked for matches. If anything matches, we'll notify you immediately.
Any time you want to manage your Alerts, login and take advantage of these features:
- Add new Alerts - you can add as many as you need.
- Edit existing Alerts - when your needs change, change your Alerts.
- Delete Alerts - there's no need to wade through old Alerts if you don't need them.
- Deactivate Alerts - if you don't need an Alert right now but might want it later, just temporarily deactivate it rather than delete it.
- Run an Alert - this will show you what equipment we currently have that matches your Alert criteria; great for when you've just received an Alert via email or SMS.