The state of Texas lies in the South-Central region of the United States. It is the second-largest state in the US, both in land area and in population. The state of Texas shares its border with Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. It borders several Mexican states, as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Texas is an important state in US history. In 2015, it was featured on the list of the most Fortune 500 companies. It won second place, with 54 companies. Texas currently has the second-highest gross state product. Before World War II, the four most important industries in the state were: cattle and bison, cotton, timber, and oil.
The state of Texas has a very intricate history that dates back thousands of years. It is located at the intersection between two major pre-Columbian cultural spheres: the Southwestern and the Plains areas. No culture was dominant in the region, and there were many peoples inhabiting the land. Texas was mostly controlled by the Spanish up until the Texas Revolution, when the state became a state of its own. The newly-created republic joined the Union in the year 1845. The state’s annexation was an important catalyst for the Mexican-American War.
The capital city of Texas is Austin, which is also the second-most populous state capital in the US. Austin was the fastest-growing city in the United States in the years 2015 and 2016. The city is also considered a global city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network.
Houston is the most populous city in Texas, and also in Southern USA. The city currently is a leading player in the field of healthcare and building oilfield equipment. Its port, the Port of Houston, ranks first in the US in terms of waterborne tonnage handled.
Used Construction Equipment In Texas
Due to the rapid rate of development in Texas, the demand for high-quality construction equipment is on the rise once more. Construction machines such as telehandlers, straight boom lifts, or scissor lifts will help workers to quickly work on any construction project with ease, helping the state to develop. If you are in need of the right used construction equipment, we are the partner you need! We at NLEQ specialize in:
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers are among the most versatile lifting equipment. They feature a long and straight boom, and a slot for attachments at the end of the boom, which can take on an aerial work platform or a bucket for agricultural projects.
- Straight boom lifts: Straight boom lifts are similar to telehandlers as they also come with a straight boom and an attachment slot at their end. The difference lies in the fact that straight boom lifts do not feature a drivable cabin.
- Articulating boom lifts: These machines are fitted with hinged booms instead of straight booms, helping them to get over obstacles more easily.
- Towable boom lifts: True to their name, these types of lifts are designed to be towable by using a towing truck.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts come with interlacing metal rods, which look like many scissors stacking on one another. These machines are manufactured for indoor maintenance tasks as well as outdoor construction tasks.
- Spider lifts: Featuring four extended arms that dig deep into the ground, these lifts boast exceptional stability.
Looking for the right used construction equipment pieces in Texas? We are here to serve! Having plenty of experience in the field, we can offer a wide variety of services that will leave you satisfied. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us right away.