Used Telehandlers For Sale
Looking for the best used telehandlers for sale? Telehandlers, also known as shooting boom forklifts or telescopic handlers, are responsible for saving countless hours of work for men everywhere. It’s hard to believe there was a time when these materials were moved around manually or by alternative means. Finding a used telehandler for sale is one of the easiest ways to boost productivity at your job site. That is if your workers spend a lot of time moving materials from point A to point B.
Knowing that you need a telehandler is only one piece of the puzzle. Actually finding a used telehandler for sale that you like can be a bit more difficult. There are quite a few big-name manufacturers and some of those manufacturers have several popular lines of telehandlers.
You have many options at National Lift Equipment Including our best-selling used telehandlers for sale:
- Used JLG Telehandler for sale
- Used Lull Telehandler for sale
- Used Skytrak Telehandler for sale
- Used Genie Telehandler for sale
- Used Caterpillar Telehandler for sale
- Used Ingersoll Rand Telehandler for sale
- Used JCB Telehander for Sale
- Used Gradall Telehandlers for sale
- Used Carelift Telehandler for sale
- Used Gehl Telehandler for sale
- Used Manitou Telehandler For Sale
- Used Bobcat Telehandler For Sale
- Used Pettibone Telehandler For Sale
- Used Case Telehandler For Sale
- Used Terex Telehandler For Sale
- Used Tovel Telehandler For Sale
- Used SkyJack Telehandler For Sale
- Used Haulotte Telehandler For Sale
- Used Xtreme Reach Telehandler For Sale
- Used Merlo Telehandler For Sale
- Used Dieci Telehandler For Sale
- Used Wacker Neuson Telehandler For Sale
- Used Magni Roto Telehandler For Sale
- Used Giant For Sale Telehandler For Sale
And many more..
Take a JLG telehandler for example. If you start a search for a used boom forklift then you are guaranteed to run into this manufacturer quite often. The thing is, they manufacturer their own independent line of telehandlers and they also own the SkyTrak line of telehandlers and the Lull line of telehandlers. That’s a big decision to make and it’s all coming from the same manufacturer. What about other manufacturers?
A Method To The Madness.
Luckily, if you’re looking for a used telehandler for sale, then you don’t have to resort to picking a random model. There’s a method you can use to identify exactly which machine is right for you. It all starts with knowing what you need for the job.
If you don’t know what you need, then you can’t possibly hope to choose the right model. Ask yourself some important questions.
– What will the boom forklift be handling?
– How much weight will the used telehandler need to move at once?
– How high off of the ground will it transport materials?
By figuring out the answers to these questions, you can narrow down the list of possibilities and find a used telehandler for sale that fits your criteria perfectly. Take a look at these questions one-by-one and see how they can help you choose the right telescopic forklift for sale.
What Will The Shooting Boom Forklift Be Handling?
Knowing the answer to this question will help you choose the right telehandler for sale as well as the right attachments for the job. It will also help you know which used telehandlers for sale would not be suitable.
For example, if your materials require a bucket to move, then a machine that is made to work with only with a pallet forks wouldn’t be suitable. Most machines have an option for a bucket attachment, but not all of them. Hopefully, you know what sort of materials are being moved at the job site, so this should be an easy question.
How Much Will Your Used Telehandler Need To Move At Once?
The impact of this question should be obvious as well. Every telescopic forklift for sale has its own weight capacity. They typically have a maximum weight capacity that will decrease as the lift reaches its maximum height. You will want to research and read the manuals for the models to know the unrestricted capacity and how the capacity diminishes at certain heights or just give us a call and we can go over this with you.
How High Off The Ground Will It Transport Materials?
Likewise, every telehandler for sale has its maximum work height and horizontal outreach. If you regularly move materials thirty feet off of the ground, then it’s a good idea to choose a telescopic forklift for sale with a maximum height above 40 feet. This way, you aren’t constantly pushing your machine to its maximum limits.
Buying Used Telehandlers For Sale From The Right Supplier.
The final factor you need to consider when buying a used telehandler for sale is who you are buying it from. National Lift Equipment is a leading supplier of used equipment and specializes in this sort of thing. You can’t go wrong when you buy from NLEQ.